What Sports offers do you have available?
All of our sports offers can be found under the PROMOTIONS tab, in the top right corner of our home page. You can access the full details of our great selection of offers by clicking on each one.
Which currencies can I bet in?
You can bet in the currency of the country of your registration or the country you are planning to bet from. Please remember, that once you choose your preferred currency, you cannot change it to another currency.
What is the minimum Bet?
The minimum bet varies by currency. Some examples of minimum stakes offered are: PLN 1, EUR 0.50, GBP 0.50, USD 0.50, CZK 10, HUF 100, SEK 5.
What is Live Betting?
This is the activity of predicting sports results and placing bets on the outcome of live events. Compared to Pre-Match betting, there is always a small 5-10 second delay of live bets. This is in order to safeguard the bet from transmission delays and big impacts during the game.
Can I let someone else bet with my account?
No other users may bet using your personal account, as per EnergyBet’s Terms & Conditions. Furthermore, you must not share your Username or password with anyone. You must register your bet requests as an individual. If EnergyBet believes that clients are acting in collusion or as a syndicate, or that the bets in question have been placed by one or some clients within a short period of time, then bet selections may be deemed void even after the official outcome of the related betting selections.
How do I place a multiple bet?
In order to place a multiple bet, add the selections you wish to wager on. These will be added to your Bet Slip. On the Bet Slip, select Combi, which is located beneath your selections, to view the various multiple bet types that are available. Here all the bet types are displayed, depending on the number of selections you have included on the Bet Slip. Navigate to the Preferences section, ensure that Betting Options is set to Show All. You will need to logout and log back in again for the changes to apply. Refer to the Bet Slip again and the Multiple Bet Options section. If the bet type is still not displayed, please contact the Customer Support Team to assist you.
Where can I view my pending bets and bet history?
You can view your pending bets and bets history, by logging into your account and going to the My Bets tab, on the top-right corner of the screen.
Why was my bet voided/cancelled?
In very rare circumstances, EnergyBet reserves the right to declare a bet void - totally or partly - if it is demonstrable that: a) the result of an event becomes publicly known before the end of the event; b) bets have been offered, placed and/or accepted due to an error; c) there was an obvious misprint with the odds or with the bet in general. We can assure you, that this does not happen very often.
My bet has been settled as Void, what does this mean?
A Void settlement means that your stake has been returned to you. If you are unsure why your bet has been made Void, we advise to check for further details on your Bet Confirmation or in the relevant Sports Rules section. Your Bet Confirmation receipts are located in Bets History. Alternatively please contact our Support Team.
Can I cancel my bet?
Once the bet has been placed and confirmed by you, it cannot be cancelled or altered. Please double check your betting slip before you confirm your bet. We also do not process requests to void any bets that were made by mistake.
I bet on a game that was postponed. What happens to my bet?
In such instances, the bet is declared void on a postponed event only when the event has not started within 12 hours after the scheduled start time (PLEASE NOTE: This rule does not apply to tennis). You can find further information on Sportsbook rules below, in our FAQ section.
What happens to my single or multiple bet if one or more of my selections does not take part?
If any of your selections do not take part in an event, these are deemed Void and shown on your bet confirmation in your account History. The following rules will apply: for Singles your stake will be refunded, for Multiples the bet will stand and be settled on the remaining selections (for instance, if you placed a Treble and one selection is declared a Void, the bet will be settled on the remaining two selections as a Double).
My bet was settled incorrectly. What should I do?
In such cases, please contact our Customer Support Team and provide them with your Coupon ID (this can be found in your Bet History). The Support Team will then check into the related circumstances.
How long will it take for my bet to be settled?
We always aim to settle bets as quickly as possible. However, some events require official confirmation of the result before settlement can take place, which may cause a slight delay. We work hard to try settling all bets within an hour of the event finishing and In-Play bets during the event, where the result is available.
Where can I find Rules for the Sportsbook?
You can find them on Special Rules For Each Sport page.
What is a system bet?
A System bet consists of several betting combinations and single bets. This allows for wins even when not all match predictions are correct.
Here are some varying combination possibilities. You can decide on your system, for example 3 out of 4. This means that so long as 3 out of the 4 of the bets you placed are correct, you still win.
If you place bets on 2 or more results (e.g. on 2 different football games, but max 10 events), generally these are automatically displayed as a Combi. Here you can also decide if you want to place your bet as System. The number of possible System bets depends on the number of predicted outcomes.
The main difference between a System bet and a Multi bet is that you can win a System bet even when not all your selections are correct. The more correct selections you make in your System bet, the greater your winnings. If you fail to meet the system criteria (e.g. only 1 selection is correct in 2/4 System bet), then you lose the bet.
For example, you have selected 4 different events and chose a 2/4 System bet. This means you are placing a total of 6 bets, since there are 6 possible winning pairs based on those 4 events. The stake per bet of €0.50 is wagered on each of those 6 bets. According to the System bet principle, you win even if only 2 out of 4 event results are predicted correctly. The exact amount of the winnings depends on odds and how many of the predictions were correct. Next, you can see that the total stake for the System bet equals €3 (6 x €0.50).
Event - Combinations
A - A x B axbxc
B - A x C
C - A x D
D - B x C / C x D
BANKERS is a betting option only available with System bets. If you are very confident about your prediction of a particular event within your coupon, you can mark that event as a sure thing/hot-tip (highlighted below in red). If your Banker prediction is correct and the corresponding System bet criteria is met, you win the bet. If the Banker is incorrect or the System Bet criteria is not met, you lose the bet.
The winnings on a Banker System bet depends on the odds and the number of correct predictions.
For example, 2/4 SYSTEM BET + BANKER:
Event - Combinations
A - A x B x Banker
B - A x C x Banker
C - A x D x Banker
D - B x C x Banker / B x D x Banker / C x D x Banker
What is the maximum bet I can place?
The stake limit varies depending on the event and market you are betting on. There is no fixed maximum amount allowed overall for all the bets. If you enter a stake that is above our limits, you will be automatically informed about the maximum stake allowed for that particular bet.
Why can’t I place a bet?
Should you be unable to place a bet, even though you followed all of the necessary steps, please feel free to contact us via Live Chat or send us an email with your Username, desired stake, and tip to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will contact you as soon as possible.
How much are the administration fees?
What fees? There are no fees! Your EnergyBet account is absolutely free of charge to open!
How can I select my favourite live games?
Go to the Live Betting tab and click on the star next to your favourite game. These games will be saved as favourites in your profile. You can select as many games as you wish.
I have forgotten my password or username. What can I do to retrieve it?
If you have forgotten your password or your account is locked, follow these steps:
- Click on lost password on the EnergyBet website
- Enter your email address
- Click on restore password
We will then send you a link to reset your password to the registered email address.
Where can I find Sportsbook definitions?
Energybet includes a handy Sportsbook Dictionary below! Here you will find explanations for gamblers’ jargon. Should you still get stuck for an answer, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Definitions are listed below, in alphabetical order:
- Account - Your EnergyBet account is a personal account that enables you to bet on your favourite Sports events, Casino slots and Poker tables. To access your account, you must enter the username and password chosen when registering with EnergyBet. Once you are logged in, you can start betting and enjoying our wide range of games. Many options can be configured to suit your preferences.
- American odds - American odds can be positive or negative. The system is much more complex. Depending on whether they are positive or negative, the odds will refer to two different things: positive odds show the profits for a stake of 100, whereas negative odds show how much you must stake in order to make a profit of 100. For example: You want to bet on the match Nancy - Nice with the following odds: Nice winner -200, Draw +275, Nancy winner +500. You stake €20 on Nice winning the match, you win: 20 x (1 + 100/200) = €30. Your profit will be: 20 x 100/200 = €10. See also Odds section.
- Bet – A bet is any sum of money you risk on the basis of the outcome of an unpredictable event such as a sporting event. Your profit depends on the size of your wager and the odds of the bet. If you wish to win more, you should focus on the level of importance of the bet itself.
- Bet confirmation – The bet confirmation corresponds to a summary list of the bets you have just placed. You can check the amount of your potential winnings for each game. Thereafter, at any time you may follow the results of your bets under the My Bets tab. Simply click on the link displayed on the browser bar at the top of the page (only visible while logged in).
- Bookmaker – A bookmaker is a company which is licensed to advise on bets concerning sports events.
- Calendar - A calendar is a useful tool to use as a chart for all coming events. You can find it at the top left of our homepage.
- Combi – A Combi is a combination of several single bets. This enables you to bet simultaneously on several events (matches, races…), thereby multiplying your winnings. Placing a combined bet is simple: choose two or more events on which you want to place a bet. For each event, you then make your forecast by clicking the corresponding odds, and save this in your Selection. Once all the bets you want to combine are displayed in your “Selection”, click “Next”. On the next page you will be able to combine the bets by ticking the boxes in the “Combined” column. If you win all your bets (and in this case only) you will win the amount initially staked, multiplied by the odds associated with each of the events you selected. Example: You want to place a multiple bet on the match Bordeaux-Marseilles combined with a bet on the Grand Prix of Monaco. Marseille 1.25 Draw 3.00 Bordeaux 6.00 Grand Prix of Monaco – Winner Lewis Hamilton 15.00 You place €10 on a multiple bet with Bordeaux as the winner (odds 6.00) and on Hamilton winning the Grand Prix of Monaco (odds 15.00). If both your bets are successful, you will win your initial stake multiplied by the odds of your two bets: 10 x 6.00 x 15.00 = 900 €. This is a good method to boost your winnings if you’re feeling inspired! It’s your turn to bet now! See also Single bet.
- Double chance – A Double chance contains two of three possible outcomes, unlike one pick in a normal three-way bet. For example: Arsenal - Chelsea, where Arsenal wins. If you pick “Arsenal or Draw” or “Arsenal or Chelsea” you win, however if you bet for “Draw or Chelsea” you lose.
- English odds - English odds (fractional odds) give the potential profits directly by multiplying the odds by the stake. Example: You want to bet on the match Nancy - Nice. You stake €20 on Nancy winner, with odds at 5/2. If Nancy wins, you’ll win: 20 x (5/2 + 1) = 20 x 3.5 = €70. Your profit will be: 20 x 5/2 = €50. See also Odds section.
- European odds - The European odds (positive number above 1) give the winnings by multiplying the odds by the stake. This is the most straightforward system. Example: You want to bet on the match Nancy - Nice. You stake €20 on Nancy winning, with odds at 5.30. If Nancy wins, this gives: 20 x 5.30 = €106. Your profits will be €86. See also Odds section.
- Event - EnergyBet offers a wide range of sports events for you to bet on. For each sport we offer bets for all championships, also for all national and international contests. All bets are listed on the EnergyBet website – now it’s your time to win!
- Halftime/Fulltime bets - You place a wager on the result of a match at halftime and fulltime. For example, in a football game between Team A and Team B, a player may bet on the draw (X) for the first half of the game but decides to bet on Team B to be the final winner of game (2). In this case, the user will select X/2 for Halftime/Fulltime bet, enjoying higher odds.
- Handicap - If one competitor is clearly favoured over the other, bookmakers will often allow the weaker competitor a “head start”, which is taken into account when calculating the final result. For example: Liverpool vs. Aston Villa. Handicap 0-2 (Aston Villa is allowed a 2-goal head start). Even if Liverpool really wins 1-0; you still win if you placed a handicap bet on Aston Villa because the handicap makes the score 1-2 for the purposes of the bet. Or: You place a 0-3 handicap bet on the game France vs. Ireland. The final score was 2-0. When the handicap is factored in, the following score results: 0-3 + 2-0 = 2-3. Your “score” (the score that counts for the purposes of your bet) is therefore 2-3. So, if you bet on Ireland in that game, you win.
- Asian Handicap - In Asian Handicap betting, effectively the draw is taken out of play and a competitive market is formed. So rather than deciding between home, draw and away, you simply decide which team you think is the best bet on the Asian Handicap they have been given or that they receive. The handicap is expressed in terms of goal/s or part of a goal start or deficit.
We have different types of Asian handicaps:
- 0,5 Asian handicap: 1.95 Porto ( -0.5) vs Arsenal (0.5) 1.95 - The first figure is odd and in the brackets is handicap; This means that Arsenal receive an imaginary half a goal lead at the start of the match. If you bet on Porto who start half a goal down, they have to win the match for your bet to win. If you bet on Arsenal, you win if they win the match or if they draw.
- 0 Asian handicap: This occurs when the likelihood of either team winning is fairy level. Here you are really betting without the draw being an option. You win if your selected team wins. If it is a draw, your stake is returned.
- 1 Asian handicap: If you choose the -1 handicapped selection, your team needs to win by at least 2 clear goals for your bet to win. If your team only wins by one goal, then the stake is refunded. If you select the team who has a one goal lead +1 then you win if they win or draw. If your team lose by just one goal, then stake is refunded.
- 1.5 Asian handicap: If you bet the -1.5 handicap team you win they wins the match by two or more goals. If you select the team which has +1.5 handicap, then you win if the team wins or draw. You will win if they lose by one goal as well!
- Odds - A sports bet offers several possibilities (also named choice or proposal) for a given sporting event. Each of these possibilities is associated with specific odds. These odds (a number) enable you to know your potential winnings if your bet is successful. The more uncertain the outcome is, the higher the odds will be, conversely the more the outcome is probable, the lower the odds. EnergyBet displays the odds for all the betting possibilities (example: 3.00).Arsenal 5.00 Draw 4.50 Lyon 9.25
The odds will serve to calculate your potential winnings. There are 3 types of odds: European odds, American odds and English odds.
By default, the European odds which are the most common in Europe are used on EnergyBet. However, you may choose to change the format through “My Options” under the “My Account” heading. With the “European” odds format, you just multiply the amount placed on a bet by its odds in order to obtain the potential winnings for that bet.
It is important to distinguish your winnings from your profits. Your winnings correspond to the amount of money won on a bet (stake included), while your profits correspond to the difference between your winnings and your stake.
For example: You want to bet on the soccer World Cup. You place €20 on a victory for the English Team for whom the odds are 7. If the English Team wins, you’ll win: 20 x 7= €140 corresponds to your winnings and €120 corresponds to your profit (€140 - €20 stake). For further information, please see individual sections: European odds, English odds, American odds.
- Over/Under (O/U) – An Over or Under bet is a wager in which a sportsbook will predict a number for a statistic in a given game (usually the combined score of the two teams), and you wager that the actual number in the game will be either higher or lower than that number.
- Point spread - A Point Spread is when a match is handicapped. If one side is considered to be 2.5 points better than the opposing team, you can wager that this team will win by more than 2.5 points. You can also back the opponent to lose by no more than 2.5 points or win the match.
- Selection - The “selection box” in the top right corner of the pages displays the bets you have selected. Choose the bets you want to place. If you made a mistake in your selection, you can delete one or several bets by clicking on the X icon before continuing. When you have finished, click “Next”. The next page enables you to place your bets. You’ll be able to place single or multiple bets. This page will clearly display your bets, their associated odds, the amounts staked and your potential winnings.
- Single bet – A single bet is ideal to begin with on EnergyBet. Choose an event on which you want to bet (match, race, etc.), then simply place your bet on the outcome of the event (victory of team 1, draw, ...) by clicking on the corresponding odds. If your bet succeeds, you win the amount you staked, multiplied by the odds attributed by EnergyBet to this result.
Example (bet type 1X2): Paris 3.25 Draw 3.00 Bordeaux 2.25
You want to bet on the match Paris-Bordeaux. There are three possible choices: Paris wins (choice 1), draw (choice X) or Bordeaux wins (choice 2). You bet € 10 on Paris winning (choice 1) with odds at 3.25. If Paris wins, you win: 10 x 3.25 = €32.5. It’s your turn to play now! See also Multiple bets.
- Sports bet – A sports bet is first and foremost a game. This type of bet gives you an opportunity to guess what will happen during a given sporting event. There are many different types of bets: on the outcome of a match, on the exact score, how many goals will be scored, the first scorer, the winner of a race, of a tournament… For example, a bet 1X2 for a soccer game, proposes to bet on the score of the game: will team 1 win, will team 2 win, or will there be a draw? If you want to bet on a victory of team 1 for example, you will place money on this victory. If team 1 actually wins, you win more money. Because all bets do not have the same probability (for instance for soccer, teams are not necessarily of equal strength, or are not in the same physical condition), the odds associated with each event will reflect these differences. Consequently, a victory of the favourite will have lower odds (and lower potential winnings) than a victory of an outsider. It’s your turn to bet and place money on the outcome of this game. If you win, your stake will be multiplied by the odds associated with the event you placed your money on. There are many betting tactics to help you win and maximize your chances. You can either play safe and bet on the favourites or be more adventurous and have a try with the outsiders. Please remember, that the sports bet is and remains a game, never bet more than you can afford to. Good luck!
- Stake – A stake is the amount of money you bet on one or several matches. Your winnings are calculated on the basis of the odds and of the amount of money you have placed on a given bet. Higher potential winnings will result from higher stakes.