Welcome Bonus from EnergyBet!
100% deposit match bonus up to £50
Simply select the ‘WELCOME BONUS’ on the deposit page before proceeding with the payment, in order to claim it.
Welcome Bonus must be wagered 10 (ten) times on accumulator bets consisting of a minimum 3 (three) selections, minimum selection odds of 1/5(1.20), and minimum selections total odds 1/1 (2.00).
EnergyBet Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- Welcome Bonus is valid from 13:01 GMT on the 20/02/2019 until 23:59 GMT on the 31/12/2019.
- Welcome Bonus is valid only for new UK players who registered a new EnergyBet account.
- Welcome Bonus will match 100% of player’s first deposit up to maximum £50 bonus amount (or currency equivalent).
- To claim Welcome Bonus, players need to go to the Deposit page, select their preferred payment method and tick the relevant offer before making their deposit.
- Welcome Bonus will be available only to players who make at least one real money deposit of a minimum of £10 (or currency equivalent) to their EnergyBet account.
- Player must be aged 18 years or older and hold only one account open with EnergyBet.
- Welcome Bonus will be added as, and treated as Bonus, subject to wagering requirements, and valid only at EnergyBet. Welcome Bonus will not be valid at EnergyCasino.
- Welcome Bonus is valid for bets made using any device.
- Welcome Bonus must be wagered 10 (ten) times on accumulator bets consisting of a minimum 3 (three) selections, minimum selection odds of 1/5(1.20), and minimum selections total odds 1/1 (2.00).
- Welcome Bonus wagering requirement should be completed within 30 days after the bonus is activated. Failure of wagering the bonus within the aforementioned period will result in forfeit of the bonus and eventual winnings.
- Virtual Sports bets do not count towards wagering requirements.
- All bets that were placed using Welcome Bonus must be settled and final event results published. Returned, voided or partially won bets (such as Asian Handicap) will not count towards fulfilling wagering requirements.
- Player’s account balance is subjected to a system named Bonus to Cash ratio (BCR)’. ‘BCR’ is the percentage (proportion) split between player’s total cash balance and player’s current bonus balance. E.g. Player deposited £50 in cash and got a £50 bonus. If player wagers £100, £50 will come from player’s deposit and £50 from player’s bonus. If player wins £200 from this wager winnings will be separated into: £100 (1/2 of the win) is player’s real money and £100 (1/2 of the win) is player’s bonus.
- Player’s balance with an active bonus will be visible in My Account -> Bonus Balance, in the following format: ‘X+Y’, where X indicates the Real Money balance and Y indicates Bonus Funds balance.
- Player has the right to cancel the bonus. In order to do so, player must contact Customer Support. All open bets on events that have not yet started will be voided. If player has open bets on already started events, bonus cancellation request can be processed once such bets have been settled.
- Bets placed on different selections within same market are not eligible (using sure betting or arbitrage betting is not allowed).
- Welcome Bonus can only be claimed once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number, IP address or shared computer environment.
- E-wallet deposit methods such as: Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Neteller, Eco-Payz, Qiwi and Yandex are not eligible for the Welcome Bonus.
- Standard Bonus Terms and Conditions – Sport apply.
- General terms and conditions apply.
Version - 2.1
Last Updated – 20/02/2019