Weekend £10 Goalless draw refund
The Premier League is known for delivering the most exciting football in the world, but occasionally it does turn up a boring goalless draw – and no one likes that.
So, at EnergyBet, we’ll refund your stake of £10 if you bet on a match that ends in a goalless draw (0-0) and you lose your bet.
To qualify, just place a single or accumulator pre-match bet with a minimum stake of £10, for any Premier League matches during the weekend (Saturday-Sunday) on the following market: Match Result market (1-2; draw not included).
Valid for first qualifying lost bet only, maximum refund of £10 per player. Accumulators can also qualify, if they include one of the Premier League games.
EnergyBet – making the Premier League even better.
Place a bet
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for bets placed on Premier League matches between 00:01 (CEST) Saturday and 23:59 (CEST) Sunday.
- Bets placed using bonus funds do not qualify for the promotion.
- Return and voided bets do not count towards promotion.
- Bets placed for both sides, with the same outcome and for the same event, will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Valid for single or accumulator pre-match bets, with minimum £10 stake (or equivalent in other currency). Accumulators can also qualify, if they include at least one of the Premier League matches which finish 0-0 (will be lost) and all other selections on the qualified coupon will be won.
- Bets must be placed on the Match Result market (1-2; draw not included) to be eligible for the refund.
- Only bets settled before Sunday 23:59 will qualify for this promotion.
- Maximum refund of £10 per customer for their first qualifying bet that is lost and ends as a draw (0-0).
- Refund will be credited as a bonus, subject of wagering requirements: five (5) time turnover of bonus, with odds of 1.75 or higher.
- Bonus funds will be credited to customer accounts on Monday, before 17:00 CEST.
- Customers with active bonuses already on their accounts must turnover those funds before any new bonus, from the current promotion, will be credited.
- Customers have 30 days to turnover the bonus funds otherwise their bonus balance and eventual winnings will be forfeited.
- EnergyBet reserves the right to close your account as well as block or confiscate any existing funds (excluding deposits), in the event that you have committed Bonus Abuse or you have breached these Terms and Conditions. “Bonus Abuse” is defined as (but is not limited to) “the use of VPN, proxy or other services and techniques, for the purposes of deliberately obscuring, hiding or changing IP addresses in order to fraudulently take advantage of bonus or promotional offers”.
- Standard Sport Bonus terms & conditions apply.